Monday, April 26, 2010

誕生日おめでとう、ヒロくん!!!*

I totally forgot that 2 weeks ago is Hiro's birthday. What kind of fans I am? Haha.
Actually recently I don't remember dates. You know, if you still a high school student, I'm sure you always remember the dates and days, since everyday you must be wrote something. When I was a college student, most of the time I only remember the days, not the date. When I was an employee, I almost always forgot both, except Friday, because I can't wait for the weekend! But since now I am temporarily unemployed, I can't differ weekday and weekend, so no need to ask whether I can remember the dates or not.

I guess I totally skipped the 13th day of this month. Actually, every month my boyfriend and I always celebrate the 13th every month because it is our anniversary, at least we always remember the date and say 'happy anniversary' to each other, even if we can't be together at that moment. But I guess this April 13th just missing from our calendar and we both totally forget XP. We just remembered in the following days (but I still didn't realize that it was also Hiro's birthday). 

I realized just now. Maybe back then my mind full of ideas for the birthday present that I should give to my boyfriend in the 23th so I couldn't think about other things :D
Hmmm....it feels a bit funny that both of my favorite guys born in the same month. 

Well,  I should say that I hope all the best for Hiro (I already did my prays for my bf, don't worry), I hope we still can watch your movies in the following months, I hope someday the world will recognize you as a great actor, not only a good looking Japanese actor ♥. By the way, now you have the same age as me...yippeee! Haha. Now enjoy the cake :)
credit:
photo taken from: http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1163978
footnote:
*Tanjoubi omedetou, Hiro-kun!!! (Happy Birthday, Hiro-kun!!!)
 

2 comments:

  1. that's so sweet about celebrating your anniversary! amazing blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. Bon weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanksss...nice to know someone read my rarely-written blog
    follow u already :)

    ReplyDelete